SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

roto crank for casement window 3/8 hex opening on top which is about 1 inch dia.

A home owner from Macungie Pa says:
Over all 3 inches high by 3 5/8 inch long top about 1 inch diameter recessed set screw to tighten hex portion ordered #39-104 by mistake doesn't fit or look good. Do you have any part like this because i couldn't find in your catalog . thanks for your help
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 39-224. This has a hex spline, however it is for a 5/16" hex. Double check your dimensions just in case, especially since you said the 39-104 didn't fit. If the 39-224 won't work, send us a photo of your operator and handle with dimensions. That would help us identify the part you need.
A home owner from Macungie Pa says:
thanks for you help but I sure 39-224 wouldn't fit. Have to try somewhere else, thought i give it a try, liked your low shipping rates and all the other parts in order match up. Again thanks
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Sorry to hear it won't work. You can always take a few pictures of your hardware and upload them to this thread and we can try to find a better match for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)