roto sky light

A home owner from USA says:
my sky light that is 25 years just stopped working when my husband to check it appears that the piece w/30658 broke off from the chain. Below are all the numbers that appear.

truth 45014 / chain 30955 / links on chain 30821

Please advise if you can help on what part it is and how much to replace, thanks
User submitted photos of a skylight operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell what this is. Would we be able to see a picture of the whole part? It might be something like our 39-379, but I'm not sure.
A quick learner from taunton, ma says:
Hi, I will have to get you a photo w/the device put back together but that looks like what we need except our is 5 1/2 inch long / 2 3/4" wide / chain is 13 3/4"
A handy person from Taunton, MA says:
reference number is D72188.

we have put the part together can you help?
User submitted a photo of a skylight operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello again! I'm afraid we don't have this operator. I actually don't think it's even made anymore. The 39-379 remains our best match, but I can't guarantee it will work. It may require altering the sill in some way to accommodate it. You may want the help of a local professional.
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.