rubber door weatherstripping

A contractor from Atlanta says:
do you have this type of weather stripping< its rubber
User submitted a photo of commercial door weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! This is similar to our 58-085 weather strip used by Kawneer doors. I believe your door could be an older Arch/Amarlite door, though.

You say your weather stripping is rubber. Looking at your photo it looks like wool pile. Can you please check to see if you can slide out the wool pile by itself. I believe it has a 3/16" backing like the 58-021 or the 58-179. Perhaps you can just replace that. Let me know!
A contractor says:
Yes it has a wool pile.

Can you please send me the payment info for the dimensions I requested.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid you did not specify any dimensions in your original post. I would be happy to make a recommendation once we have more information.
How to Install a Commercial Door Weatherstrip
How to Install a Commercial Door Weatherstrip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.