rubber stopper

A home owner from Long Valley, NJ says:
Hi, I am in need of the rubber stopper for my drawer slides, many of them have cracked.
drawer slides
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that I'm not familiar with the drawer stop in your photo. Do you know the manufacturer? That might help us find this part. We do carry a screw on stop like the the 32-125. See if that could work for you.
Hi, thanks for the reply, the slide doesn't have any marking on it to help identify the manufacturer. The dresser is made by Lea (who has gone out of business) and the model of the dresser is called Expressions. I've seen pictures of drawer slides which have the same rubber stop, but can't seem to find just the stopper. Looks like a KNAPE & VOGT side mount full extension drawer slide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional information! I'm not sure we can get this exact piece, unfortunately. Could you perhaps screw on something like our 10-112?
Unfortunately, I think that bumper would be too thick and not allow the drawer to shut fully. I've contacted knape&vogt directly to see if they can help. Thanks again for your assistance!
SWISCO Quick-Fix! Drawer Stop
SWISCO Quick-Fix! Drawer Stop
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 32-125 Drawer Stop
How to install the 32-125 Drawer Stop
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.