rubber stripping for replacement windows

A home owner from blue ridge va says:
This is the stripping that came off the window when I opened it. It has split into 3 pieces, hope the pics are good. FYI, it is suppose to be all white, so probably somebody needs to wash some windows....just saying.
User submitted photos of weather seal.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I can't make out what you have based on these pictures. Can you show us a clear shot of its end profile? That way we can see its shape. In the meantime, you can see our entire selection of weatherstripping here.
A quick learner from blue ridge va says:
I have posted additional photos. This is stripping that goes at the bottom of my replacement windows. It should be one piece but has dry rotted I think and is now 3 pieces. Please see additional photos and advise.
Thanks, Charlotte
User submitted photos of weather seal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe you could have a weather seal that goes on the bottom of the sash and presses on the sill. Take a look at the list I made for you on the right side of this page. One of these may work as a substitute, depending on what size you need. The size of the "T" slot and the size of the bubble are especially important.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.