SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

s306-29 with 15-073

A quick learner says:
I ordered the S306-29 which came with the 15-066 bracket installed. This bracket doesn't fit my window.
I would like to order the S306-29 and have the 15-073 bracket installed.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, that shouldn't be a problem. Can you just confirm the color tip you need, as well as the quantity? Once I know that, I can send you a custom order form and price quote.
A quick learner says:
Red tip. I would just like to order 2 and make sure they work with my windows. Is there a quantity discount? I have several other windows that will need repair.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, I'll send you a custom order form right away. We do have quantity discounts. You can get an idea of what that entails on the S306-29 store page. The prices won't be the same, but that should give you a sense of what to expect.

One thing to keep in mind about the form I'm about to send you is that the base Series we're using is our Series 900 spiral balance. This is just for the sake of convenience; the Series 306 actually uses the Series 900 as a base, as well. It will be the same balance. Keep an eye on your inbox!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)