SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

s795 with a hook?

A handy person from Illinois says:
This is a channel balance from a Republic Window(now out of business). It has 32c stamped on the side. It seems very close to your part # S795 except the top attachment is a hook instead of a screw hole. Wondering if you may have any suggestions.
Thanks,
Mike
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure, we can actually custom make our S795-32 balance (32C stamp) with a 15-198 clip. Would that work for you? Just let me know how many you need and we can get started.
Yes Paul I think that will work. I attached a close up pic of the top hook and the t lock balance shoe which looks to be your part #15-195. Is that the one that comes with S795 Channel balance? If so I will start with 2 to make sure all is well and order more if so. And if this works I will need a few with same hook and shoe but smaller channel balance length(stamped 26c)
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, thanks! I've emailed you a custom order link for two, which includes a price quote.
This worked perfect! I would like to order 4 more the same(S795-32 balance with a 15-198 clip) and 2 S795-26 balance with a 15-198 clip. Can you please email me a custom order for this? Thanks so much for you help!
Mike
Profile picture of Tom
Sure, I'd be happy to. Before I do, though, can you confirm the stamp options? Please confirm that the S795-32 also uses the 32C stamp, and please also tell me what the S795-26 has. Thank you!
Yes just like my previous custom order except qty of 4 instead of 2 S795-32(32c stamp) with a 15-198 clip on top. And in addition, let's do qty of 4 S795-26(26c stamp) also with a 15-198 clip on top. All 8 have the same t lock balance shoe part #15-195. Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you! I've emailed you two more forms.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)