s795 with a hook?

A handy person from Illinois says:
This is a channel balance from a Republic Window(now out of business). It has 32c stamped on the side. It seems very close to your part # S795 except the top attachment is a hook instead of a screw hole. Wondering if you may have any suggestions.
Thanks,
Mike
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure, we can actually custom make our S795-32 balance (32C stamp) with a 15-198 clip. Would that work for you? Just let me know how many you need and we can get started.
Yes Paul I think that will work. I attached a close up pic of the top hook and the t lock balance shoe which looks to be your part #15-195. Is that the one that comes with S795 Channel balance? If so I will start with 2 to make sure all is well and order more if so. And if this works I will need a few with same hook and shoe but smaller channel balance length(stamped 26c)
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, thanks! I've emailed you a custom order link for two, which includes a price quote.
This worked perfect! I would like to order 4 more the same(S795-32 balance with a 15-198 clip) and 2 S795-26 balance with a 15-198 clip. Can you please email me a custom order for this? Thanks so much for you help!
Mike
Profile picture of Tom
Sure, I'd be happy to. Before I do, though, can you confirm the stamp options? Please confirm that the S795-32 also uses the 32C stamp, and please also tell me what the S795-26 has. Thank you!
Yes just like my previous custom order except qty of 4 instead of 2 S795-32(32c stamp) with a 15-198 clip on top. And in addition, let's do qty of 4 S795-26(26c stamp) also with a 15-198 clip on top. All 8 have the same t lock balance shoe part #15-195. Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you! I've emailed you two more forms.
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.