sash balance with attached parts

A home owner from 92130 says:
need to replace this balance and the parts
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our Series 380 channel balance. This comes with our 19-005 top and 15-005 shoe pre-attached. Please look this hardware over and see what you think.
A quick learner from san diego says:
Hello. I purchase the recommended sash balance but the window is not operating properly. I moves up about 4 inches but then the sash balances are not traveling with the window. I am not sure whether the sash balances which we had in there, which had been replaced in the past, had the correct shoes. I have attached a picture of the side of the window, do you have any thoughts or suggestions.

Thanks for you assistance.

Manish
sash window
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sorry to hear you're having trouble. First, did you make sure your balance had the same 19-005 top and 15-005 shoe? Also, were the length and stamp option the same? Finally, are the top sash guides on the sash broken? That may be causing the issue you've described.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.