SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

sash latch broken screw inside

A handy person from AZ says:
Hi,

I accidentally broke the screw off inside the interior latch while trying to tighten the exterior lever that controls the latch.
The center of the screw holes on the handles are 4" apart and the lever is right in the middle at 2 inches
The text inside the handles are SASH CONTROLS, INC.

DETROIT 20 MICH.
Outside Handle: 1060-1256
Inside Handle: 1050-1255

I also sent an email to you from your website & regular email. SORRY FOR THE OVERKILL, JUST HOPING TO BE ABLE TO GET THIS PART SOONER THAN LATER. lol Unfortunately, I do not receive mail from USPS only FED-EX or UPS. This is from a sliding patio door at our cabin. We are trying to leave town next Thursday, November 14. Is it at all possible to have you send the interior latch to me before?

Sincerely,
Guy
User submitted photos of a patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. The part you're looking for resembles our 82-248, though I cannot say for sure if this is an exact match. Compare our specs to your hardware and see what you think.

You can also review our various shipping options here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)