Broken pivot bar with 1074 stamp

A quick learner from Mills River, NC says:
I have several broke sash pivot bars. The only id # on this unit is the number 1074. The windows have no name or id on it. can you help?.
A customer submitted photo of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting!

Have you seen our 26-369 and 26-192 Pivot Bars? Please take a look at them and compare them to your sample.

UPDATE: Part 26-192 has been discontinued and is no longer available
A professional from des moines iowa says:
Did the 26-192work for the mills river, nc quick learner? We have a similar part.
A home owner from PA says:
I have the same problem... You can find the part on Made in china .com but have to buy 10,000 of them or something. Did as much homework as I can and it looks like the 26-192 is the closest fit... Ordering them so wish me luck.
Profile picture of Tom
We just have a quick update! Check out our new 26-412 and see if this might work as a possible replacement.
A quick learner from Philadelphia, Pa. says:
Hope all is well.
I also had two broken pivot bar with 1074 stamp on it.
I just bought two of the 26-412.
Closed to perfect fit.
Wife is happy, which means I happy.
Thanks Am
A home owner from PA says:
I ordered 26-192 as a replacement a few years ago and need more but I see they are not listed anymore. What is the closest fit to that part?
Profile picture of Tom
Yes, I'm afraid our 26-192 has become discontinued. However, you may be able to use our 26-400 or 26-427. Do you think these could work?
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.