sash pivot with center finish nail

A handy person from Durham NH says:
Hello! We have Rivco windows and during a recent cleaning episode one pivot bar became bent and due to metal fatigue broke off. It is a metal piece with a screw on one end that goes into the sash, there is a finish nail that runs done the center of the pivot into the sash as well. The pivot itself is located in the center of the metal piece. Any help would be wonderful!

Kevin
User submitted photos of a sash pivot.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Kevin. Please take a look at our 17-056 Tilt Pivot and compare it to your existing hardware. Do you think this will work as a replacement? You should be able to get the nail at your local hardware store.
A handy person says:
Awesome! I just ordered 10 as that was the perfect piece! Now I've got another question. These windows are double hung and have the fake minions on the inside. They are wooden and held in place by these little clear plastic pieces that have a peg on one end that slides into the window and the munions clip into the piece. In the picture,I've slid the munion out so you can see the plastic. Do you guys have this one too???

thanks again for your help on the last piece!

Kevin
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Of course, Kevin, it was our pleasure! Now, this clip looks somewhat similar to our 55-184 grid clip. Please compare its dimensions to your own hardware and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.