SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

sash springs and locks

A handy person from Cape Coral, FL says:
I couldn't seem to match any pictures with mine. I have 4 different lengths and going to need 20 replaced. STAMPED NUMBERS ARE AS FOLLOW, 2730 bs1 tc, 1710, 2140, 2930. I will send more pictures. Thank you for your help.; Mark
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
A handy person from Cape Coral, FL says:
going to need 30 of the locks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. We can help you with these balances, but they will have to be custom made due to their unique configuration. Before we begin, I just need to clarify some details.

-Can you tell me how many of each you need? Use the stamps as reference. For example, tell me how many of the 2730 you need, how many of the 1710 you need, etc.

-Can you confirm that the nylon attachments and pulley clip are identical across all four balances? If they differ in any way, we will need to see pictures of each one.

In the meantime, look at our 90-005 lock. This seems to match the one in your picture.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)