scheirich kitchen drawer parts

A quick learner from USA says:
I'm looking for this part to fit into my kitchen cabinets. My current brackets don't settle into a socket; they meet the metal rider at the back.

However, I can be flexible if you have something that works.
This piece is 3" long X 1 1/4" high X 1"wide (at the base).
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe that our 32-119 can work as a substitute. Look it over and let me know if you agree. Keep in mind this screws to the back of the cabinet, it does not insert into the rear metal track I see in your photo.
A home owner from kentucky says:
I need 2 brackets just like what is in the picture the ones that attach to the steel bracket
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Have you seen the 32-119 that we recommended to that customer yet? If not, I highly recommend that you do so now. This is our best and only possible alternative to the original socket, but there are a few things you need to keep in mind.

Firstly, the 32-119 won't mount to the same metal plate as your original. Ours screws to the back wall of the cabinet directly. This means you're going to have to remove that old metal plate or otherwise find some way to work around if. If you aren't handy, then I would recommend having someone do the installation for you.

You also have to take note of the size of the opening that takes the track. In the case of our 32-119, the opening is 31/32" x 7/16". If yours is bigger then our product won't work for you.

I'm sorry that we don't have an easier solution for you. The original socket isn't something we can supply. I do believe our 32-119 is a feasible alternative, but it's going to take some DIY to get it working. 

SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.