SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

screen corners with stops

A quick learner from Haines City, FL says:
I have screens that are approx. 17 years old that have stops on the corners opposite of the springs. I have attached a photo. I need to know if your part number 95-223 will be compatable. In my photo please notice the raised portion of the corner that rides against my window frame. It is the stop and is 1/8 inch recessed from the outside edge of the corner. Do you have a technical drawing of a clearer picture of this corner. If they are compatable replacements for what I have I will purchase them. I have 8 screens that I am replacing due to age deterioration here in Florida. Thank you.
A customer submitted photo of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 95-223 Screen Corner With Stop is used for 3/8" frame. Is that what you have?
A quick learner from Haines City, FL says:
No it is not. The roll formed aluminum frames that I have are 3/4" tall by 5/16" wide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the information!

Can you please give us the the thickness of your clip? Please look at the profile image of the 95-223 for reference.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)