screen door roller installation. 84-074 inch steel concave

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello,

We purchased these four 84-074 replacement rollers for our Eagle sliding screen door from Swisco last week.

Unfortunately my husband did not make a mental note of how the existing ones were installed before he took the old ones out. Does it matter which way the roller is installed? That is, if you are facing the inside of the screen, should the 1/2 inch tall side of the roller be on the left or the 5/16th side be on the left. It did not appear that the inside construction would prevent you from putting it in wrong.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I don't think it matters which way the wheel faces. I would try having the wheel face the corner if it fits. With the wheels further apart from each other, the screen door should roller better and eliminate any rocking.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.