screen plunger

A quick learner from new jersey says:
This is a screw in plunger for some larger screens. there is also a pivot pin on the opposite side of the screen.
User submitted a photo of screen hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Please see our 70-075 spring-loaded plunger pin screen retainer and let me know if this is a possible match.
I would like to thank you for helping me identify the plungers ( 70-075 ). I only have one other question. The original pulls were threaded on the flange. These are not. Any ideas how they mount into the screen frame. Thanks for all your help.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
They no longer make these threaded. Instead, they now have a thin metal ring that is pressed on the screen frame, similar to a rivet.
Thanks again for your quick response. Do you by any chance have a part number for the ring.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the individual components for this part are not available separately.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.