SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

screen slider riser

A home owner from Colorado Springs, Co. says:
Hi!

I was going to take a picture of this damaged piece, but my camera batteries were dead, so I'll do my best in describing this.

I need a this plastic piece (screen slider riser) to be 7'4" in length, 1/4" high, 1/2" wide to fit in this grove, so the screen will slide on top of it.

This window was purchased through SEARS during the summer of 1995, but we had a hail storm here on 28 July 2015 which put holes within the screen Slider piece of material.
A home owner from Colorado Springs, Co. says:
Correction to the previous measurements, sorry!!

I need a this plastic / vinyl piece (screen slider riser) to be 7'4" in length, 1/4" high, 3/8" wide to fit in this grove, so the screen will slide on top of it.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! I'm afraid we've been having trouble finding anything. Would it be possible to see a picture? What you've described could be many different parts, and I'm not sure where to start. In the meantime, you may want to look through our screen and storm panel replacement hardware section. You may be able to find something here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)