security safety lock

A quick learner from USA says:
I am looking for a tie down bolt that will hold a church pew front to the floor. Your 80-027 security safety lock would be great if it had a threaded end that could screw into a shield in the tile floor. Do you have any other products that would do this? Let me know.

Thanks
Peter
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Peter. Reviewing your information, I think you would need a type of angle made of metal. You could attach it to the front of the pew then secure it to the floor. I suggest talking to a local hardware store in your area and see what they can come up with. I did look in some of my catalogs for other ideas on what to use, but could not come up with any good ideas. They might have something in the window and door industry, but I could not find it.
A contractor from Gainesville VA says:
Thank you Dave for checking for me.
Have a Great Holiday
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I am happy to help, of course. I hope you have a great holiday, as well. If you need anything else, please let me know.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.