SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

series 2200 SGD-R20, Door with no handle or locking hardware

A home owner from Independence, MO says:
I moved to a house with a sliding door that had been stripped of its hardware. From the label, I've identified it as Series 2200 SGD-R20. I've attached a photo.

I need something to make it lock and a way to open it (handle). I would prefer a keyed lock set as this is the family's main entryway in to the house (leads to the deck which is right next to the garage).

User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'd be happy to help you find something, but I will need a bit more information. Can you tell me the distance between the two installation holes, center-to-center?
A home owner from Independence, MO says:
I'm getting 3 7/8" with a regular metal tape measure but that could be off an 1/8 or maybe even a 1/4, will try to get a better measurement in a bit. How are they sized? Is 3 7/8" even a standard size?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think yours might be closer to 3-15/16", which is a much more popular size. If so, check out our 82-031, 82-035, and 82-069 for a couple of possible replacement handle sets.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)