shower door bottom plastic guide hook

A quick learner from Salt Lake City, Utah says:
The first three mages were taken when the part was off and the last when it was on. photo.jpg and photo(1).jpg need to be rotated by 90 degree to become straight up.
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We don't have anything exactly like this, but it does closely resemble our 10-139. Do you think you could use this as a replacement?
A quick learner from Salt Lake City, Utah says:
Thanks for your research, Dave. Unfortunately, the screws are supposed to be about 6/10" apart only. The part you mentioned I already looked closely. The screws are 2" apart. I wonder if I should try a different approach to do shower door guide - e.g., bottom up. But the outer shower door already had a rail and doesn't need a guide like the inner door.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could you possibly redrill the holes?
A home owner from St. Charles, MO says:
Any luck finding that piece, Quick Learner from Salt Lake City? I need the same one.
10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.