shower door bottom slider/guide/retainer

A quick learner from Stanford, KY says:
I have a set of shower doors that were installed in probably the mid 1980s Im guessing, and 3 of the 4 bottom guides have broken off and its become a real nuisance. The bottoms of the doors swing in and flop around, and sometimes cause the top rollers to fall out and there goes the door. The plastic clips/guides are unlike any I have seen or been able to find.

They are approximately 1.25" long, have a "T" shaped piece on one side which goes into the track, and once u lower the door the "T" turns/swivels 90degrees so that its now "locked" into the track.

On the opposite side it has a screw that threads into the opposite side of the clip, its cylindrical and thats the point where they break.

Ive looked at the 10-127 part because its the only thing that even comes close to resembling what I have, but its much longer, and attaches to the track differently, and doesn't look as if it would work for me. I cannot find any markings or stamps of any kind on these doors.

Please help, I really don't want to buy new shower doors and really cant afford to right now. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Zane
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Our 10-127 could possibly work on your door, but it's hard to say. They're held in at the bottom of the door like yours, but instead of a screw, the 10-127 is held in with a clip. I can't be sure that they will work for your door, but it does appear to be the only match we have.

It's hard replacing shower door hardware. Many shower door companies would manufacture a door series for a short time, then discontinue it completely. Or, they would be bought out by another company and have their entire selection discontinued. Your best bet may be to find the manufacturer and see if they can help you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.