SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

shower door glazing

A quick learner from Murrieta, CA says:
Looking at your "Glazing for Single Strength Glass, 25'
Product Code: 59-025" it says that it's for 1/16" glass, is it possible to fit with 1/8" glass? I attached my pictures of my current glazing for shower door and drop in spline for the fixed glass. The glazing is 7/16" tall and 3/16" wide while the spline is 7/16" tall and just a hair over a 1/4" at its widest point. I would like to get these in white or grey if possible. Thank you
User submitted photos of shower door glazing.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I don't think our 59-025 could work, but our 59-012 is 7/16" tall and can be used for 1/8" thick glass. Could you get that to work? Keep in mind, however, that our 59-012 is in limited supply.
A quick learner says:
Thank you very much. It looks like the 59-012 will work, but I really need something for the spline. I'm not picky, I just need something that you think would work given the picture and description I gave you. I would really like to buy both products from the same place, and hopefully that would be you folks.
thanks,
Tom
A quick learner says:
I'm thinking 59-068 could work for the spline, what are your thoughts?
thanks
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Personally, I like the "U" type. In my experience the 59-068 could pull out. It's up to you, though.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)