Bottom guide and top roller for my shower door

A home owner from Fullerton, Ca. says:
I bought my house three years ago and the house has a corner rounded shower enclosure. The hardware on top and bottom (attached photo)are old and broken. I think it is your brand and the only identifying possible manufacturer is on the glass panel that reads:

ANSI Z97.1-1984
N.K.G

Thank you and hopefully you can help me..

Phil
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Phil, thanks for posting. Have you seen our 10-058 rollers? These look a lot like your own hardware. Take a look and see if you agree.
A home owner from Payson, Arizona says:
Do you have the bottom piece-shown in the first picture above? I have to replace these exact parts, but mine doesn't have the rollers on the bottom-it has a spring loaded hook like the picture above-do you have those for sale?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. After extensive research, I have learned that this hooked bottom guide is no longer made, and is substituted with our 10-058. Take a look and see if you think that will work for you.
A home owner from Chicago says:
Hello-I was wondering if the replacement part you suggested worked. I'm having the same exact problem with the same exact model. Thanks
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.