SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

shower hooks broken

A landlord from Hartford, Ct says:
I have a tub shower enclosurer that is at least 10 yrs. old. It has a clear plastic hook shape glide with two screws. The width is approximately 1 inch. The hooks have broken off. Would any of your glides fit? The shower door has two clear sliding doors. The manufacturer's name can not be located any where on the shower. The only shower door hook guided I have found are from Prime-line and they measure 2" on center and 3" overall. The doors are perfect but where I put the guides in position it is plain to see that they off by the thickness of the door. So the hook would need to be pitched into the guide area instead of the reverse as it is now. I can not find any other hook guides. The original seem to be inferior to the replacement I bought. But I had to start somewhere.

Please help if you can.
I am furnishing pictures so you can see what I am talking about.

Thanks Scott
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Scott. Do you still have the original handy? Can I see a few pictures of it with detailed dimensions? Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)