SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

silver line parts

A home owner from Brooklyn NY says:
Hi
I have to replace two parts.Please help me identify ,this is sash lock and arm operator.This is silverline series.thanks
User submitted photos of window hardware.
A home owner from Brooklyn NY says:
Not sure but probably from 2002
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
The lock you're looking for appears similar to our 38-090. Please compare its dimensions to your own hardware to ensure that they're the same!

As for the operator, I'll need more pictures of it before I can identify a match. Please remove the operator entirely from the window and show us. Please also measure the link arm. With that information we should be able to find a good match.
A home owner from brooklyn says:
Look like same parts.I will make order sun.Thanks for the high level of professionalism.
A handy person from brooklyn says:
I cannot make picture of the operator because window operate only 2" and mechanism its not visible there.I remove get when I have this part in hand .Please give to me two or three numbers of the parts.I try select one or two.I know this is like lottery but I don't want get of gate because window totally doesen't work and bigger risk its leave house not secured for 9 hours.This is close to public walkway.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Sure, I understand. There are too many operators to assemble a concise list, though. Our 39-316 is similar, and a fairly popular choice, but this is just a guess. I recommend that you browse through our selection of casement operators and see if anything here is a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)