silver line parts

A home owner from Brooklyn NY says:
Hi
I have to replace two parts.Please help me identify ,this is sash lock and arm operator.This is silverline series.thanks
User submitted photos of window hardware.
A home owner from Brooklyn NY says:
Not sure but probably from 2002
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The lock you're looking for appears similar to our 38-090. Please compare its dimensions to your own hardware to ensure that they're the same!

As for the operator, I'll need more pictures of it before I can identify a match. Please remove the operator entirely from the window and show us. Please also measure the link arm. With that information we should be able to find a good match.
A home owner from brooklyn says:
Look like same parts.I will make order sun.Thanks for the high level of professionalism.
A handy person from brooklyn says:
I cannot make picture of the operator because window operate only 2" and mechanism its not visible there.I remove get when I have this part in hand .Please give to me two or three numbers of the parts.I try select one or two.I know this is like lottery but I don't want get of gate because window totally doesen't work and bigger risk its leave house not secured for 9 hours.This is close to public walkway.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Sure, I understand. There are too many operators to assemble a concise list, though. Our 39-316 is similar, and a fairly popular choice, but this is just a guess. I recommend that you browse through our selection of casement operators and see if anything here is a match.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.