SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

silverline 7500 series year 2006 window part

A contractor from north brunswick, nj says:
Hi. On this part are as follows- Rote-B, HG04, 2004U Please identify. If there are a few choices I may purchase them all, Len
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Without seeing the whole hinge set, I can't be sure of what you have, but see our 36-013-10 and let me know if this would work.
Does your suggestion replace the stainless steel plate on the bottom and top that actually holds the broken plastic piece in the picture? The window is a single window, frame size 28 " wide x 48 " high. Len
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Our 36-013-10 kit comes with everything shown. To see how it works, check out our video below.
well, this is a vague answer. I see that someone else has posted the same concern. Did this repair take care of his concerns? The video does not have the black plastic piece that is held in by 2 screws- I do not see how the window is pulled in without mounting the hardware this way.
Profile picture of Tom
We have had many people try our 36-013-10 as a replacement for hinges like yours, but none have confirmed if it worked out not. I know it's a little different, but we do not have a closer match. I am sorry we cannot offer anything more exact. The 36-013-10 has a similar black guide, it is just a different setup.

If you were to remove your hinge set completely from the window and show me the whole thing in one picture, I could try to find something better. As it is, most of your hinge is obscured and we cannot be 100% sure what will work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)