single hung windows

A quick learner from Lithia says:
I have Nuair 900 series single hung windows (MST: 4566/4577/4564) with milled aluminum glass beading (I think that's the correct term) and mullions. I want to remove all the mullions and, as a result, will need to replace all the beading since the exterior mullions will leave triangular holes in the existing milled window beading. Do you sell a white vinyl product that would fit these windows? Thanks
A quick learner from Lithia says:
Here are two pics for reference
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I can't identify what you have based on this picture. All glazing more or less looks the same while still installed. I recommend looking through our glazing section to confirm a match. You will need to remove a small and undamaged sample to use as a reference.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.