SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

sliding door handle

A quick learner from Lebanon Pa says:
I have a center turning lever on the sliding door lock. Will the Legacy Keyed Handle Set, 3-15/16" (1-3/8" Door)
Product Code: 82-034 work or will I have to redrill the mounting holes?

Jim
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Jim. The thumb lever on the 82-034 has an offset thumb lever that cannot be adjusted. Are you sure this is what you need? Could you use something like our 82-069 instead? This has a thumb lever that can be used centered or offset (either top or bottom). You can use our 82-310 with the 82-069, if you need a key lock.

If not, or if you aren't certain, please take a few pictures of your existing hardware and we can try to find something better.
A quick learner from Lebanon Pa says:
The 82-069 is what i need but is there one with an arched handle inside and out with and key lock?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid not. You could possibly use our 82-044 outside pull with our 82-309 key set, but the 82-309 is a little difficult to install. If you want to go that route, I recommend contacting a local locksmith to help you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)