SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

sliding door handle

A home owner from West Palm Beach, Florida says:
To Whom It May Concern,
the handle of my sliding door got broken. I found an old box with a reference number SL-3413ASSW MADE IN TAIWAN, R.O. Could you please help me to find a replacement for my sliding door handle.

Best regards,
Edison
User submitted a photo of a patio door handle.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Edison. Is there any way we can see pictures of this handle set removed from the door? Can you also give me the spacing between the holes, measured from the center of each hole? Thanks!
A home owner from West Palm Beach says:
Hello Dave,
I am so sorry I didn't reply sooner. I got the information you asked: the spacing between the holes is aprox. 4 inches. Besides, I attached the photos of the handle removed from the door.

Thank you

Best regards,
Edison
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Great, that's perfect. Looking at your photos it appears that our 82-073 or 82-074 may work, depending on the thickness of your door. The pull looks a little different than your existing handle but check the dimensions and mounting holes to see if they match up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)