SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

sliding door handle + keeper

A home owner from Philadelphia says:
I have a sliding door opening that measures approx. 7 1/4 inch x 1 inch x 0.5 inch (LXWXD).

I have one piece of the door handle which is pictured below, but I don't have the keeper or the wooden pull anymore. Can someone recommend an replacement pull and keeper that would match? Alternatively, I don't mind buying another set if it will fit the gap. This is for a glass sliding door to the balcony of a condo on the 4th floor.

The holes to the door handle should be about 6-1/2" or 6-5/8" apart. I don't see a model name or number on the accessory pictured.

Thanks!
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
This looks similar to our 82-002. Do you agree? If so, check out our 88-001 and 88-002 wooden pulls and our 89-018 keeper.
A home owner from Philadelphia says:
That's what I was thinking as well. I have ordered the keepers and pull and will give it a try. Thanks for your quick response!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)