SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

sliding door handle/lock

A quick learner from Pawleys Island, sc says:
need a replacement for this. Can you help?

Do we just get the exterior part or does it come as a set with interior
And what is cost please?
User submitted photos of patio door handles.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
The first thing that comes to mind is our 82-074 handle set. However, it seems you need two; one with a key and one without. We don't have the 82-074 without a key cylinder so that may not be the way you want to go.

May I instead recommend the 82-069? This does not come with a key by default, but you can also purchase the 82-310 separately and install it in the required side. Would that work for you?

All prices can be found on each part's respective page.
A quick learner from Pawleys Island SC says:
We need a tan door handle set to match our door color. We are interested in replacing ONLY the right door keyed handle on the exterior which seems to be 82-074. We have three sliding door sets like this along the front of our house. All the doors are the tan color you see in the left photo above so we want the replacement to match. I assume we can touch up the paint on the other exterior handle (on the left door). The right photo above was taken from inside the house. Those interior handles are fine.

So can we get this in a tan color? Thanks for your help!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not have a handle set in this style that comes in tan, but our 82-075 has more finishes. Could any of those work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)