SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

sliding door replacement hardware

A quick learner says:
I have a 72 x 80 Phillips sliding door installed in my home. I need to replace the glass door handle and screen door handle. The company is out of business. I would like to know if you have compatible parts.

I am sending several pictures of the items I need.

Thank you
A customer submitted photo of a door handle.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Unfortunately, I can't get a good look at your screen door lock. If at all possible, can you please upload a few more pictures of it?

As for your your glass door, please take a look at our 82-032 white handle set and our 82-310 key cylinder. Do you think these would work for you? Be sure to match their dimensions. As for the internal mortise lock, take a look at our 82-218 and see what you think. You will have to reuse the existing face plate, since ours are not that wide.
A home owner from NC says:
Thank you for your response on my glass sliding door.

I have taken more pictures of the screen door. Hopefully they are easier to view. I took shots of the inside and outside as well.
A customer submitted photo of their screen door lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the images. Please take a look at our 84-223 latch and pull. Do you think that would work? Please let me know.
A quick learner from Nc says:
That you that looks like it Williams work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)