SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

sliding door track

A quick learner from VAlrico, FL says:
I'm going to install a new door track cover, however, my track itself is in rough shape so I was looking to maybe replace it also. I noticed yours was not the whole door track just the one side for the main door. I looked at my track and it appears to be one complete track (for both doors)or does mine separate to replace just the singular track(the main door), I don't know? I hope you understand what I mean, I'm not sure how else to explain
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
We do not carry complete tracks for patio doors, only repair parts. If your track is too worn for a track cover, you could use either our 80-105 and 809-106, depending on what size would be better. To install these, you would have to cut or chisel away your existing track rail from the track base, then line up and install the replacement track with some sheet metal screws.
A quick learner from Valrico,fl says:
That's what I needed to know, thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)