SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

sliding glass door hardware

A home owner from King William, VA says:
The exterior handle for both the inside and outside of the sliding door of our home (that we just purchased as a foreclosure) was not the original hardware (it seemed), as it had not properly fit the door, so here are some pictures of the door (without the interior and exterior handle and lock.)
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think the spacing of the two installation holes is 3-15/16". Can you confirm? If so, see our 82-035 or 82-069. One of these may work for you.
A home owner from King William, VA says:
Yes, you are right, it is 3-15/16". Thank you for directing me to the right part. Are the exterior and interior door handles all I need? Do you think they are compatible with the existing hardware that allow the door to be locked?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
As long as nothing else is broken, you should be okay. The only other thing to worry about is the mortise lock, and yours looks compatible with our two suggestions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)