SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

sliding glass door rollers

A quick learner from SYRACUSE NEW YORK says:
Hello I WORK IN A HOSPITAL IN THE I.C.U WARD AND WE HAVE A SLIDING GLASS DOOR FOUND SOME PAPER WORK FOR IT SAYS IT,S A AMARLITE " METROPOLITAN MARK II " ARCADIA SERIES 800 " OR PITTSBURGH PLATE GLASS CO "PITCO GIANT " CAN YOU ID THIS ROLLER FOR ME THANTS
User submitted photos of a glass door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Could you confirm some of your dimensions? First, can you double check the wheel diameter to make sure it's 1-1/2"? Next, is the width of 1/2" just the back part of the housing, or does it include the tabs on either side? We will need to know the total width, including those tabs. Let me know!
A quick learner from syracuse ny says:
OK THE WHEEL IS 1 3/8
THE FRONT IS 15/16 AND THATS WITH STOPS
AND HEIGHT IS 1 3/16
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. I don't think we have anything that matches those dimensions exactly, unfortunately. I've been looking all over, and the closest I was able to find to these dimensions is our 81-033. I'm not sure if it will work, but take a look. Do you think you could use that as a replacement?
A quick learner from syracuse ny says:
yes they worked thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great! Glad to hear it. Let me know if you need anything esle.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)