sliding glass door tandem rollers

A home owner from Melbourne says:
I have a need to replace a number of sliding glass door tandem rollers. Existing parts are TRUTH 31761a. Your item product 81-149 looks identical. Are you able to confirm this or is there any additional information that is needed from me?

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance and I look forward to hearing from you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
That number is associated with a few different rollers, I'm afraid. Honestly, numbers found on the hardware itself isn't often the most reliable method, as manufacturers change codes and numbers all the time through the years. Your best bet is to carefully go over the pictures and measurements we have for the 81-149 to confirm if it matches. If there are no differences that you can see, then I see no reason why it can't work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.