SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

sliding glass door track and rollers

A handy person from Enigma, GA says:
I am in need of two tandem rollers and a replacement track for sliding glass door. I am attaching two pictures. One of the track and one of the roller. This is an older door and no name is on the door. Only name is on glass which is Guardian.

I think roller 81-095 is the correct one but not sure about the track problem. There are several dips in the metal ridge of the existing track. The track is 93-1/4" long. Outer height of track is 3/4" and entire track width is 5". The door is 48"w. There are two doors and only one door slides. This is a very heavy double insulated sliding glass door.

Your help would be appreciated first before I order.
User submitted photos of a sliding door track & roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I agree--our 81-095 appears similar to your own roller, but I can't be sure without knowing your dimensions. How do they match up?

As for the track, you may want to look into a track cover. See either our 80-100 or 80-103 covers, depending on what kind of clearance you have under your door. Take a look at our tutorial video on how best to install this hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)