SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

sliding glass mirrored closet door upper roller

A quick learner from Potomac, MD says:
This is a sliding glass mirrored closet door upper roller. It is 4 and 1/2 inches from the top of the roller to the bottom and about 1 and 1/2 inches across. There is a number on the side 20121.
User submitted photos of mirror closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Have you seen our 23-027? This looks pretty close to the roller featured in your pictures. Just make sure all the dimensions match up.
A quick learner from potomac says:
I think that 23-027 will work. The only dimension that was different was the width, but I don't think that should matter. However, I need one for the other side of the mirrored closet door also, which, if you notice on the picture, the one I have is double sided. However, 23-027 is not. Do you have one that will fit on the other side of the mirrored closet door?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you mean. The 23-027 could work on either the left or right side. Can you specify what you mean when you say yours is double-sided?
A quick learner from Potomac, MD says:
Thanks for your response. What I meant when I said that my hardware is double -sided is that there is a clip that attaches to the door (right below the wheel) on both sides of the hardware, so that it can be used on either the left side of the door or the right. 23-027 looks like it only has the clip on the right side of the hardware (for attaching to the door). Am I wrong about that? You are sure that 23-027 can be used on both the right and left sides of the door?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our 23-027 also has clips on both side of the hardware. It is completely symmetrical.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)