sliding hatchway entrance door to contender boat cabin

A handy person from Alpharetta, Georgia says:
looks a lot like the 81-004 roller assembly.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm not sure what your question is. Can you go into more detail? What would you like us to help you with?
A quick learner from Alpharetta, Georgia says:
Thanks for getting back to me. I will send you separate pictures this time of the door I have. It is on a 1999 contender boat with a sliding door to the cabin. It has a roller assembly in the bottom that looks very much like your 81-004 except it has a plastic or nylon looking wheel (roller) instead of a steel roller. The structure is very similar to what your unit is. Do you make a unit with a nylon roller instead of a steel roller? I will send separate pictures as I don't know how to put them here.

Thanks,

Jim
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Jim. We may be able to locate a version of the 81-004 with a nylon roller. I just want to be sure that the 81-004 is an identical match. Other than the material of the wheel, how does everything else match up? Are the holes in the right spots? Does every measurement we show match yours? Is there any detail that differs? Even if it seems minor, it could make a big difference. There are a lot of roller similar to the 81-004 with only subtle differences, but those end up being very important.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.