sliding mirror door bottom track

A home owner from USA says:
I recently received a sliding mirror door bottom track 23-240 and it is the wrong size. Do you have a 48" sliding mirror door track in a satin nickel finish, but the width is 3-3/4"? The one I received is 2-1/2" and won't work for me.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that this is the only style available for a convex wheel application. Are your doors extra thick? If this track was installed, would they rub together on the track? If not, you may be able to get this to work. Keep in mind that the total width is not as important as the distance between the two rails. For the 23-240, this measurement is 1-5/8". What is that dimension on your old track?
A handy person from Livingston, TX says:
To Donna @ SWISCO: Thanks for your reply. I measured the distance between my two rails and it is also 1-5/8ths. I guess I will go ahead and install it and see if it will work. I'll be sure to let you know the outcome.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.