SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

sliding mirror door hradware

A handy person from Townsend, ma says:
I picked up 2- 24" glass sliding doors at a garage sale. I am looking for rails that fit this hardware or what I should change the hardware to. The rollers are concave and look in good shape. The upper guide doesn't look like anything on this website but looks in good shape. Can it still be used?
User submitted photos of mirror door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Your roller and guide don't look broken, but it's hard to say what kind of condition they're in. As for the rails, check out our 23-270 for the bottom track and 23-245 for the top track. I don't know what the dimensions of the top guide are, but the 23-245's inside dimensions are 1-1/2". Could that work with that guide?
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:

If you do end up having to replace that top guide, you might want to consider our 23-197. This might be a possible replacement, but compare the specs we show to yours and see what you think.

A quick learner from Townsend, Ma says:
Do you have the 23-245 in a 48" length?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We do not, but it can be cut down with a hack saw.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)