SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

sliding patio door

A handy person from sarsota,fl says:
I can find no names or markings on doors.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
What are you looking to replace, exactly? You show us a picture of the handle and mortise lock. Do you need either, or both?

In any event, it's hard to say what you have. Can you give us more dimensions? I would especially like you to confirm the distance between the installation holes. Make sure to measure from the center of each hole, not the edges.
A quick learner from sarasota says:
Thanks, I will be trying to fix lock this week and will get dimensions at that time. I haven't seen this particular slider handle and lock and was wondering if the whole set up was still being made.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your photos it appears that you might have something similar to our 82-218 mortise lock. I believe the handle is not available. Take a look at our 82-031, 82-035, 82-069, for some possible replacements. Just make sure to check your installation hole spacing in your existing handle to see if they match up. Most handle sets have a 3-15/16" spacing.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)