SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

sliding screen door corner

A contractor from eastpoint fl. 32328 says:
I am looking for the aluminum corner pieces that fit into the aluminum frame that has a part # on it 11347. This holds the rollers in place and also holds the frame togather.The rollers code is 84-101. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Is the part you're looking for similar to our 95-020 Acorn Patio Screen Door Corner? Could you get that to work as a substitute?

If not, can you upload a few pictures of the part in question for us to look at and identify?
A contractor from eastpoint, FL. 32328 says:
TO: Tom. Will the 84-101 roller wheel work with the acron 95-020. It looks the one that I need. I think it maybe to thick. the one I need is 3/8 inch thick. The length from the screw head to the place where the roller snapes into is 2-7/8 inches long.

From bottom of your picture of the 95-020 to the top is 2-3/4 inches high. Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us! Actually, the recommended rollers to go with the 95-020 are our 84-016, our 84-090, and our 84-091. Each of these--especially our 84-016 and 84-091--appear to be similar to the roller you named, the 84-101. Do you think that perhaps you have one of these three instead? Compare their dimensions to your current roller and let me know!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)