SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

sliding window glide

A handy person from Sunset UT says:
Rectangular bloc with side mount screw. They ride on screw retaining slot within the window frame as picture. I've not seen windows like these elsewhere and it makes me think whoever was the provider/installer That they were a fly by night operation. These blocs are sacrificial as you can see by the grooves cut by the dual rail effect. the closest I have come to seeing what I need are the phillips sliders but these don't have the off set face
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I could not find an exact replacement for your sliding window guide. However, take a look at the following parts to see if you can adapt any of them to your window: our 87-002, 87-162, and 67-023.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)