SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

sliding window parts

A handy person from centereach,ny says:
I need the following parts:

2 Left plastic cam pivots-leanth from window frame is 1 5/16"(see pic)

26-084 top tilt latches (& installation instructions because the spring & clip fell out)

1 rt. balance (see pic) that is 24" long (says # 2330 on it & has a knife shoe on it like a 15-014

Thanks Gary
A customer submitted photo of a cam pivot.
A customer submitted photo of a channel balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! The type of balance you need will have to be custom made. Please take a look at this Custom Channel Balance Order Form I have started for you and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will be in contact with you shortly thereafter.

Also be sure to take a look at our video on how to install a ribbed tilt channel balance. While the Series used in the video is not the same as your own, it is still the same basic principle.
A quick learner from centereach,ny says:
What about the 2 left bottom pivots ,do you have them avail./ gary
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
For the pivots, please take a look at our 17-070, 17-071, 17-072, and 17-073. Do you think any of these may work for you? Please compare them to your hardware and let me know!
A handy person says:
Yes the 17-070 is the one that I need. Thanks Donna ,I'll be placing an order soon Gary
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)