SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

snap in glazing damaged by hail

A quick learner from st Louis Missouri says:
I am a contractor, trying to repair wood windows, probably Anderson, damaged by hail. The insurance company stipulates replacement of the snap in glazing. I am attaching some pictures to assist in identifying the correct part. Thank you.
User submitted photos of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Thanks for posting in our Discussion Board. Unfortunately, I am having a hard time identifying your glazing based on these images. Is there any way you can remove a small, undamaged sample and upload a few pictures of its profile? That would help us considerably.

In the meantime, please take a look through our Snap-In Glazing section and see if you can find a suitable replacement. This will also give you a better idea as to what kind of pictures we need.
A quick learner from St. Louis says:
Here's a better picture.
User submitted picture of profile view of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us! Please take a look at our 55-016 Keller snap-in. This appears to be similar to your own sample. Do you think this can be used as a substitute? Let me know!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)