snap in rail glide

A quick learner from Chatham ma says:
Need the snap in upper rail glide part that snaps into upper screen patio door screen edge. Not the roller, just the part with the adjustable rail glide. For French sliding patio door. Looks a lot like the lower snap in but without the roller and instead of a roller i it is a rail grabber that has an adjustable long plastic screw. There are two of these on upper edge of screen. All plastic part with long adjustable screw. Which makes the glide raise and lower.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you take a few pictures of the part in question? I do not know what you have exactly, but pictures would help us find the best possible match. Thanks!
A home owner from jacksonville fla says:
sorry- newbee- just posted the photos on this forum a few minutes ago - they are attached to series 600 spiral springs thanx!
User submitted photos of a window balance shoe.
I have 600 series spiral springs but need to replace the pictured part please

thanx
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. This looks like a 15-015 tilt shoe, but without detailed dimensions it's hard to say. Carefully compare the specs we show for that part to your own and see how well they match up.
thank you Dave- that is what I need. I have ordered the 75-006 tool and have 16 windows to look at. Then I can order all my stuff at one time! thank you for your expertise
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.