SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

spiral balance

A quick learner from Scottsdale, AZ says:
I am trying to find a replacement for this no-tilt spiral balance from a masterview window.

color - seems to be green
tube length - 29 inches
tube distance - 3/8 inch

Thanks
Jeff
User submitted a photo of a spiral balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Jeff. This balance will have to be specially made, as it has a unique clip at the end. Check out this custom spiral balance request form that I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will get back to you shortly thereafter with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
A quick learner from Scottsdale, AZ says:
Hi Paul,

Thanks for responding. I found another thread on your website from two other people in the Phoenix area that was looking for the same balance I am. Although the thread went back and forth and I am not sure what the final custom balance and shoe were ordered so I replied from that thread but got no response.

The thread started back in march 19th, 2011, do you know what was ordered in the end because I beleive they have the same windows as I do.

Thanks
Jeff
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We had a lot of discussions that day, so I'm not sure what thread you're referring to. It sounds pretty old, though. We have had lots of requests for this balance in the interim and I believe that the custom order form I posted above is the closest match we have. Carefully review it and see if you agree. The shoe used for the form I whipped up for you is our 15-073. Is that a match for your own?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)