SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

spiral balance bar

A quick learner from north hollywood ca says:
green tip spiral balance bar 23"

need part number to place order
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Before we offer an applicable substitute, what is the diameter of your spiral balance's metal tube? Also, is your window tilt, or non tilt?
A quick learner says:
It is a non tilt window with 3/8" diameter
User submitted picture of spiral balance with attachment green tip 3/8" diameter.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you for your patience in this matter. It appears that you will need require a custom balance. We can provide an order form for you to fill out.

However, we need a little bit more information. We need to know the length of the internal spiral itself, not just the tube. That will help us determine what type of custom balance you need.
A quick learner from Ca says:
The inside spiral including tip is 23.5", the tip itself is 1". Just in case it makes a difference.
Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you for specifying. We can provide for you a 23" spiral balance tube, with a 24" spiral. The 24" spiral is the smallest length internal spiral that we have for the 23" tube.

Do you think this would still work for you? If you wish to proceed, I can make up a Custom Order Form for you to fill out and proceed with the ordering process.
A quick learner from ca says:
I think that will work. Send me the custom order.
Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Excellent. In that case, please fill out the rest of this Custom Spiral Balance Order Form that I have started for you, and one of our representatives will be in contact with you shortly thereafter!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)