SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

spiral lock shoe to pivot bar

A quick learner from Charlotte says:
Hi I have your 15-179 spiral balance lock shoe. The pivot bar on the existing window will not fit. I took several of the spiral balance hangers off of the 15-179 and put them into the old lock shoes. This worked until I broke one of the pivot bars. Now I need a bar that will fit the 15-179 lock shoe. The old one is 2 1/2 inches long.
A quick learner from Charlotte says:
follow up on reference number d 67460. I looked through your catalog and believe the old one is your 26-352. But what I really need is to get the pivot true pivot bar that has the holes that will fit the window that has the end that will fit into your 15-179 shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sorry to hear you're having trouble. We can suggest a replacement pivot shoe, but it would depend on which hole you're using on your current pivot bar. If you only use the first hole, see our 26-021. This should work with the 15-179.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)